Random question about guys from the "hood"...y are they against kissing?

Ok so this is kind of an odd question but this has been driving me nuts. Has anyone ever heard of this and/or understand it....Why do guys who claim to be "hood" for a lack of better terms have this kissing rule? Y are they so against kissing? Maybe this is just a trademark of where I'm from, but I don't get it......anyone know? And then when he finally does kiss you, what does that mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Not sure it's a Hood thing. My SO isn't from the hood and he refuses to kiss. The mouth is a germy place.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• maybe some guys just dont want to kiss girls that are "hood" maybe they think that the girl is a "hoodrat" and has "dic! breath" and they dont want to kiss everything they come across. Maybe they only kiss girls they respect...everyone should
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• i think it depends on the guy, i dont think it has anything to do with where they are from. Me and hubby grew up in the hood and we used to kiss all the time.
    Anonymous

• This is probably completely wrong and please take no offense this is my best answer. Your not supposed to kiss hookers on the mouth, so maybe alot of girls from the "hood" are prostitutes and when they sleep with them they have a no kissing rule. Once again Im not calling people from the "hood" whores.
    Anonymous

• Kissing is very personal and when you kiss someone a lot you catch feelings! Ever see Pretty Woman
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• RIGHT ON MLM0503 LOL, my thought exactly, he didnt want to kiss her on pretty woman.I dont think its necessarily a thing from the "hood" but =kissing is a very intimate relation.
    babygirl8302006

Answer by babygirl8302006 at 9:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• i understand these answers... but as for intimate relations...aint sex the MOST intimate!? they aint got a problem doing that!
    pammd

Answer by pammd at 1:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• idk i listen to hip hop and rap and they seem to talk about kissing just as much as other music. tho i never dated a guy from "the hood" so i'm just using what I know lol
    Kersten

Answer by Kersten at 9:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Has nothing to do with the "hood" LOL!! It's a personal choice. My hubby (who is not from the hood, hahahaha) is not much into tongue kissing. He will kiss me all the time, any time one of us is walking out the door we HAVE to have a kiss and say I love you, but it's not a tongue kiss. Even during sex, no tongue kiss - he just isn't into it. For the poster that says "isn't sex the MOST intimate?" Well yes, to us women it is, but to men it is generally just sex. Sorry but that's the way it is - for the most part. Yes my hubby has given me tongue kisses before, but they are far and few between, and I don't care. Just makes it all the more special when he does do it. Like when we got married, hahahaha, he laid a good one on me then!! But as for every day kisses, or even during sex, there is no tongue action going on. Who cares, he still loves me.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2009