Deep deep inside of you are you happy with where you are in life? What if anything, do you really wish for you life that's not there now?

I am just so anxious to settle into my church. Services calm me. What I love about this church I'm starting in this Sunday is on its website they have right on their main web page a daily prayer. It's just encouraging and hopeful to me while things are rough for my husband and I. Right now, for some time actually, that's what's been missing deep inside me - a church.

What about you other moms, what's your ultimate inner peace or how can you get it if you don't have it right now?

lfl

Asked by lfl at 10:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I wish my husband was more compassionate! I have it all. But that is missing.
    Anonymous

• hi anon op here. I know what you mean. Church helps me just find my calm and keeps me focused on calm but that clearly is a huge problem for my husband and me too. Mine is stoneface except for his job and hobby. If you haven't been married for very long, especially, I urge counselling for you. Maybe its not too late to get better in him.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I have my inner peace.  I'm exactly where I want to be, doing exactly what I want to do with the person I want to be with.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• i have no inner peace. whats the website cuz i would LOVE some daily dose of encouragement/inspiration? lol

honestly.. i'm mixed on it- like i'm happy that i have a year left of school... but i'm pissed about the timeline (should've graduated when i turned 19.. but i'm now 21 and wont grad til 22, almost 23).
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 10:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Deep inside I am happy, but right next to that happiness sits a pain that is almost unbearable. I have everything I have ever wanted and prayed for BUT I don't have it with the man I originally intended to have it with. I wish I had a heart that could go a whole 24hours without hurting. I wish I had a brain that could wrap itself around what's happened to me. I wish I could pull thoughts and memories right out of my head and dispose of them, never to be seen again. None of this probably makes sense to anyone but me. Wow, I must be having a bad night....
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Right now I'm just a hormonal crazy person from my pregnancy - so I mostly feel that my sense of emotional sanity is missing at the moment.

But, I at least know that it's temporary.

...And yeah, prayer, and some soothing hymns really do help me relax...sometimes all I can do from freaking out when my 2 year old is throwing an epic tantrum is just to quietly sing something nice to myself.
    Anonymous

• Windy I know what you mean. I don't have another man specifically I wish I were with. but specifically the man I'm with we're not in sync with each other. All that you detailed is how I feel myself exactly. You described me to a T. sigh
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I meditate and live in the now because I think Tolle is right, it's the only thing that is for certain.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I have my ultimate peace and am happier in my life than ever before.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• jeanclaudia, hi. just HOW do you meditate?
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2009