Was he annoyed, being sarcastic or serious?

I was talking to my male friend about him sending me a nice text this morning... I asked him if I was the only one he sent it too and followed it with lol jk... he wrote back "ouch" I told him I was just kidding and to laugh a little, he said "nope. I sent it to 19 I think" I told him that I thought so and he said "yep. anyways I'm outta here... I'll text you tonight if that's cool" I said "if you wanna" and he said "I wanna"

I was just kidding with him but now I feel crappy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I think he likes you and only texted you so you'll have to do damage control.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• maybe annoyed a bit. but are u looking to be the one and only, talk to him instead of j/k maybe he would have rathered to see ur serious about it?
    babygirl8302006

Answer by babygirl8302006 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Just let it go. It doesn't sound like it bothered him. Is this the guy who is really young and you didn't want to get involved with him in the first place?
    Anonymous

• I think I ask too much questions... lol. I am starting to like him, that's the problem. He gave me a ride the other night and I saw him for the first time in person and he was so darn cute!
    Anonymous

• Why don't you have this conversation with him?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:01 AM on Dec. 16, 2009