Are you what you really really wanted to be growing up, have you ever been or do you think you ever will fulfill your longest childhood wishes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• i never will. i wanted to be a palientologist.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 10:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• yup

Answer by admckenzie at 11:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• i wanted to be a detective...it could happen but i dont have the motivation...and i wanted to be a dancer..i would say in a way i fulfulled that dream..in a very different way
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Not quite. I wanted to own my own business. I bake stuff out of my house sell them at events and do orders for people, but its not a real business. Ill get it one day.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• growing up all i ever wanted to be was a stay at home mom/wife. or a professional volleyball player. but instead i am a 26 year old single mom who lives with my daughter in my parents basement suite, and works part-time as a cashier! woohoo!!!!
    Anonymous

• I wanted to be the director of the marketing department for a big fortune 500 company or PR agent to the stars. I'm only 24 and I'll have my bachelor's in marketing by next August so it's still possible in my eyes. See, I gave up when I turned 21 and got pregnant w/ my first daughter but then I'm like wake up Honey! lol and I started back going to school. Motivation is key
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• i thought i had grown up until last night my 5 yr old asked me "mommy are you going to be a cop when you grow up"
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 2:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2009