What are the best toys to get a 8 month old?

I'm stumped with this for some reason. I want the best for my child, of course but for a baby..I dont really know what that is when it comes to toys. My first child. so.. Im definetly unsure on what to get him

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Holidays

• I love some of Playskools new toys like the Busy Ball Popper. Also, if your child is starting to pull up then an activity table would be good too. I have seen some that grow with the baby. They start out with the baby sitting down and then you can move it up when they are standing and then you can move it up more, for when they are growing. Also, get some really good cloth books and books that the baby can feel the different textures. And how about some soft blocks for baby to stack (and of course chew on). Hope this helps!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• A music set. Things that make noise. They usually comes with drums and Moroccans. I think that would be fun.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Here is a link for some printable coupons off of Playskool toys for babies- Playskool

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I love the Leap Frog toys. Go to www.leapfrog.com and you can search by age range. The Fisher Price toy phone is always a good gift for a baby that age.Fisher-Price Chatter Phone -  Fisher-Price - ToysI don't know your price range but I know the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Learning Home Playset toy was a big hit from baby to about 3 with my son. LEARNING HOME 

usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Melissa and Doug also has great products. They are a little expensive but they hold up forever. You can get them at Toys R Us. My son loves everything I've bought him by them. At that age the Bird House Shape Sorter was his favorite.
    A ride on toy would be good too. The Chico 4 in 1 ride on is great because she can grow into it. You can also get it at Toys R Us. I hope that helps :) Happy Holidays!!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2009