What do you think of this present?

My two best friends and I have all had a very tough year financially so we are not doing the same types of gifts that we usually do. I scrapbook and bought scrapbooking frames and made very cool scrapbooking pages of all three of us together in them. I also did a hand lotion, a lip balm, a bubble bath and a candle in a stocking for them as stocking stuffers (we have been doing stockings for each other since we were 12. We are all 28 now) Is this enough? I feel kind of lame we usually go all out on each other but it just isn't possible this year. I figured I would bake cookies too for both of them to share with their families. Any ideas or is this okay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Holidays

• I think that's a very nice present and I would be happy to receive it. Money is tight for everyone and if you guys have decided to reign it in this year, I think they'll be thrilled with your gifts :)
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 12:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I'd be very happy to get that! I think it's a great gift. It's the thought that counts, not the cost of something.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:21 AM on Dec. 16, 2009