What are some good roadtrip planning sites? We're driving from Central AR to Galveston TX.

I just want to know if there are any sites that help you plan, like tells you good little shops and nice resturants and such.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When you get off I-10 you will go on 146, cross Fred Harmon Bridge, continue on 146, veering left, La Porte. Google T-bone Toms and the resturant was just featured on Food Networks Drive In, Diners, and Dives. Everyone went there for years and knew they were good. If you make it to Winnie Texas, and want a good rate on a nice Comfort Inn, PM me and I will get it for you.Nice hotel, great employees, and AL T's resturant is worth the stop. If you go to Baytown once again exit 146, and continue to Alexander Drive. Exit on Alexander, go left under the overpass, and continue until you come to Kroger. Turn left at Kroger and a Mexican resturant is on the right. It is the real deal. Horchata, chili rellanos, my hispanic girlfriends, who are picky like it!!! Good Luck on your trip and welcome to the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS --YEE HAW!!!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 1:41 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• TX u need to come to the gulf coast in FL lol, Destin ft walton beach, walton county (the most beautiful beaches u will ever see!)
    babygirl8302006

Answer by babygirl8302006 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• If you are going to Galveston, try to hit Moody Gardens while you're there, its great. As far as the drive, go to www.mapquest.com and plan out your route. See what major cities are on the way, then go to www.tripadvisor.com and type in those cities and it will give you links and info about activities there.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:10 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Lol, we're driving from San Antonio, TX to Fort Smith, AR for Christmas. LOL!

I don't know how to get to Galveston though.

I have nothing for you - I just thought it was funny that you're going from AR to TX and I'm going from TX to AR. :-D
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Triple A (AAA) was the only company that ever gave me great trip planning advice with all those amnenities. It was called a TripTik and was so cool.
    Unfortunately, if you aren't a member then you won't be able to get one.
    I have no clue about any online sites that offer it for free....sorry. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2009