zoloft? prozac?

Are you on any? I was on Paxil - hate it-- feel just zoned out all the time - I need to be more happier... anyone suggest anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Health

• everything works different for everybody, zoloft gave me a high BP
    babygirl8302006

Answer by babygirl8302006 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• thanks hun
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Efexor xr is the shit!! I was on all three.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I have heard good things about prozac and xanex, my son takes prozac and it has been amazing for him, he has told me how much better he feels on it. My best friend takes xanex and she told me it made a huge difference for her. Every person reacts differently and sometimes it is a matter of getting the dosage right. My sons doctor told me that she has football players who take less than my son (and it is a low does my son is on) and she has kids smaller than my son who need higher doses to get it working right. It has to do with how your body metabolizes it, my son cant take a 20 mg pill or it messes him up but he can take 2 -10 mg pills and he is just fine.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:27 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• This is a coversation to have with a therapist, not strangers, not an internist. Taking these meds without therapy is like taking painkillers for a broken leg without getting a cast.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:44 AM on Dec. 16, 2009