What do you feed your 10 month old?

mrs.coop

Asked by mrs.coop at 12:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• they should be starting on stage 3 foods, if not bits and pieces of table food, tiny peices of meats if u want to try, but if u havent tried stage 3 foods yet I would definately do that, my daughter went through stage 3 and started table foods, my son however didnt like stage 3 foods at all i guess they taste nasty?? anyways he basically went straight to the table lol
    babygirl8302006

Answer by babygirl8302006 at 12:22 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• i feed my 9 month 3 wk old everything! lol well he eats 3 bottles a day 6 oz. and the gerbers stage 2 one veggie and i put veggies mixed in it, and one fruit and i add gerber diced apples in all of them thats in one sitting he loves it and it fills him... then for lunch i give him the beech nut there little blue cups for 12 months and up i give him the macaroni thats the only one he likes and that is 6 0z and he loves it and water one the side.. and for dinner again what he had for break fast ... the bttles are given inbetween when hes fussy. but he loves table food especially white rice his pediatric said that at this age we could start giving him a little of everything but one thing a day to see if he has any allergic reaction... im suprised after eating table food he still wants the gerbers lol.. i hope i helped =)
    jacobalex_mommy

Answer by jacobalex_mommy at 5:14 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• when my son was 8 months old, he wanted to eat what we ate. Then later, I would give him spaghette, bread, ramen noodles, name it anything he would eat and not eat his baby food. however, every babies are different. You can try table food. if he likes it why not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• At 10 months old my kids were all taking 32 oz of formula a day (4 bottles, 8 oz each, sometimes a 5th bottle but rarely) and eating all table foods - they didn't want anything to do with baby foods anymore, and ate regular meals along with the family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Dec. 16, 2009