Vent...

What happened? Ever since I've had my son, I'm not near as attractive! My SO(son's dad) doesn't seem to want me anymore. Do you notice your DH, SO, or other people not being attracted to you anymore since you've had kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes at first I thought the same. My husband said later that it was him, that his stuff wasn't working for him. back then we has sex one a week. Now I am bigger then i was then and he wants me all the time! So who knows. I think it just has something to do with the stress involved with having a child that depends on them.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:33 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• well sorry you are going thru this but i still got it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Anon, your a bitch. I don't care if I get a hate a gram for saying that either. It's just not cool to brag about yourself to someone how is not feeling themselves!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Why anon, here she tried to help you by answering your post and you say that to her. Way uncalled for, I hope no one else even answers your post. Your rude.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• IT'S NOT YOU, ITS YOUR FRIENDS THEY ARE AFRAID YOU HAVE CHANGED, THEY ARE LOOKING AT YOU DIFFERENTLY COZ YOU HAVE RESPONSIBILITY NOW ITS NOT YOUR LOOK ITS YOUR LIFE CHANGES, YOUR TRUE FRIENDS ARE JUST WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AND WAITING FOR AN INVITE. YOUR HUBBY IS PROBABLY STILL GETTING USE TO HAVING A CHILD, PROBABLY SCARED, YOU SHOULD TALK TO HIM ABOUT HOW YOU ARE FEELING, MEN ARE STUPID THEY DON'T PICK UP ON THINGS UNLESS ME TELL THEM. BELIEVE ME YOU JUST ARE TIRED YOU'RE STILL THE SAME PERSON JUST GIVE YOURSELF SOME TIME AND SOON YOU'LL LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SAY DAMN I STILL GOT IT COZ YOU DO. HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY AND COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS.
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 1:09 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Nope. Dump his a$$ and see how HE likes it! If he really loved you, your looks wouldn't matter.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 2:44 AM on Dec. 16, 2009