do you fold your babys clothes?

i never do .. just wondering if you did

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes. but i usually only do it for the onesies and pants...otherwise it goes on a hanger
    reddforsyth

Answer by reddforsyth at 1:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• i do, some i hung. otherwise i get mad it takes time to find what i looked for. but it waits sometimes a day or two to be put its place. worth it and does not take long.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Yes, and I have them arranged by size. The rest are hanging in the closet and they are also arranged in order of size. It makes it so much easier when you have to grab an outfit. You prevent having to dig and dig for something.
    NursyLori

Answer by NursyLori at 2:00 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Shirts and dresses go on hangers, pants and pajamas in her drawers. She occasionally plays with her clothes in her drawers, so I don't bother folding them anymore.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 2:14 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• We were living in a house with no closets when my DD was born so I had to fold EVERYTHING it was super annoying we moved and have closets now so I hang everything lol, well within reason.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 2:31 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• i hang up the outfits, but fold the onesies and pj's
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:01 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I fold them after I pass the iron, and then I put them in the drawers in an organized way (same size together, onesies togheter etc.).
    shining8250

Answer by shining8250 at 8:53 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I hang them ALL. it is easier then folding. It saves my time. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Dec. 16, 2009