What's your New Years Resolution?

I know everyone makes one and doesn't stick to it, but what is yours if you were to keep it? Mine is to get in shape and feel better about myself. I have no choice cz of health reasons.

NuMommy87

Asked by NuMommy87 at 1:27 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i always stated something. later i worked towards it, esp. at the beginning of the year, such as to lose my weight, i even suceeded, but over time i went back to my genetic shape. few times, back and forth. i don't try any more. i am not that heavy though. within this month i handwritten my resolutions list. ohhh lol, it was soooooooooo long. finally i decided i will work towards my goals but wont have any new years resolution this year. having no resolution is my statement!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• My new years resolution is to simply spend the year, doing the best that I can, and not force myself to be under some pressure to get things done..( weight loss, etc..) so I RESOLVE to simply TRY. :0)
    asalynsedai

Answer by asalynsedai at 2:08 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• mine is to actually save money this year because i have a good job =)
    nikkimichele

Answer by nikkimichele at 6:13 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• To make a will for my kids. My husband and I know who will have the kids if we die, but we need to put it in writing. I don't care about our stuff per se, but I do want to know my kids are taken care of if something happens to my husband or I.
    cookiedough100

Answer by cookiedough100 at 7:07 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• To reconnect with my hubby. This past year has been very stressful and we have kind of put each other on the back burner for a while. I am going to make a concerted effort to bring our relationship back to where is needs to be.
    Crystal750

Answer by Crystal750 at 7:20 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Declutter my whole entire house.
    theresaphilly

Answer by theresaphilly at 8:11 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• We ARE sticking to ours this year. We are going to create a budget, a real budget and STICK TO IT.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• My New Year's Resolution is to follow a rule my mother taught me a loooong time ago, "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all". I used to be such a positive person, but after working with the public for many years, I have a crappy attitude most of the time and could write several books on the stupid crap people do and say. So I have told my co-workers that if I'm not speaking to them much next year, don't be offended, I'm just sticking to my resolution, LOL!
    Maryellen

Answer by Maryellen at 8:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Mine is the typical lose weight and be fit. But I've started that at the beginning of December. I go to the gym 5 days a week. But anyways. I think mine may be to get my photography business out there more.
    IceMistress105

Answer by IceMistress105 at 8:48 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Every Year I make one resolution. That is " I will make my New Year Resolution next Year " LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Dec. 16, 2009