Sense of Smell gone crazy????

Possibility that I am pregnant. Currently waiting to get blood results back. Did any of you get to where you would smell something a lot stronger than what it actually was?? Example, for the last few days in my house, to me it smells like a soiled cat litter box. The catbox is totally clean...........I've sterilized it multiple times because the smell is driving me insane............no one else in my house smells it..................

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i swear i could smell stuff from a mile away when i was pregnant last time, this time it hasnt kicked in yet.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:59 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Yes, that is what happens when you are pregnant... But dont clean the litter if you think you may be Pregnant... Not good...for the baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• haha I can tell if the dogs have an accident (one has a bladder infection so thats why accidents happen for all you judgemental moms lol) like the second that they do. My husband and I now bet on it lol. He's lost several times and my Daughters poopy diapers holy moly those stink haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Dec. 16, 2009