ABNORMAL PERIOD

so my boyfriend and i were having sex, unprotected for a while.
one night we were having sex, afterwards i noticed i had gotten what i believe to be my period while we were having sex. however it was very light for the next few days (not even enough to pass through a light tampon in 8hrs) and then very heavy for two days (heavy is regular for me) and then moderate and returned to very light.. now that my "period" is over, i'm haveing some moderate to severe cramping in my abdomen and lower back.. could i have gotten pregnant.? or any advice.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Health

• Anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant. The question is how long ago was this? Can you take a pregnancy test?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I had a light period for the first 4 months of each of my pregnancies and the doc said it was normal. Get a pregnancy test and check. If money is tight, look for a local health clinic or even scrape up a buck plus tax. The tests they sell at the dollar stores do actually work--without the namebrand cost. I foundout I was pregnant with DD with one at only 4 weeks preggers.
    greenmom4543

Answer by greenmom4543 at 4:14 AM on Dec. 16, 2009