I have a really embarrassing question............

My husband's birthday is coming up and I would like to get some type of bikini wax to surprise him. We just moved from the mountains and I have no idea where to go to get this done. Can anybody tell me where and what is it like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I just shave. Waxing is too painful. If you let the hair growth grow out a bit and then trim with scissors before hand, you can save on razors and avoid too much irritation. I use the venus razor that has the shave gel already on the razor or a man's razor... NOT a disposable knd. If you only do it every other day, it doesn't itch too bad and you don't get razor burn. I apply stick deodorant to the areas afterwards too. It really does help with any irritation even thou it sounds wierd. just only apply OUTSIDE the labia and don't go near the vaginal opening with the deodorant at all! If you shave within an hour or so before you surprise him there will be no stiubble. You can get a playboy or another mag like that to help choose a "style". I did a christmas tree for a christmas surprise. lol Be creative. TMI I am sure but, hey! What can you do? You obviously are wanting a little spice so I tought I would make a suggestion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• very painful. look in the back of cosmo and other beauty magazines
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 3:55 AM on Dec. 16, 2009