what xmas gifts do you still have to get

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got all my Christmas gifts done.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 7:35 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Some stuff to put in stockings and some gifts for a lady in our neighborhood going through a really tough time.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:53 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I still need to get my hubby something. What do you get a man who says he really does not want anthing for Christmas.
    theresaphilly

Answer by theresaphilly at 8:14 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• All done here, have been for a few weeks. Although - I would still love to get a couple things for my little guy. He is 2 1/2 now and is going to be SO much fun this year. I want all of the focus to be on him this year.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:18 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I still need to get.... EVERYTHING. I picked up a few stocking things but as far as presents I havent even started. I get my xmas bonus from work the Monday before xmas and depend on it for all the shopping.Yikes!
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 8:44 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• just the gift cards...and some more stocking stuffers
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Something for my MIL.. I have no idea what though. What kind of gift do you buy a complusive shopper who already has a house full of crap? lol I had suggested a de-cluttering for dummies book, but Dh didn't find that too amusing...
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 9:10 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Stocking stuffers, of course...lol.
    We have 2 teens and as we were wrapping their gifts we realized that we shortchanged the youngest teen by a LOT so we need to go out and find her a few more gifts.
    Other than that....we're done.....hooray!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:09 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I still need to buy for my husband cousin's children, I was going to do it last night but ended up spending $300 more my children, LOL!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:22 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• still need to get something for hubby
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 16, 2009