i asked a question the other day about my 1st period after having my baby (please help)in alot of pain.

well i had my baby boy 11 weeks ago an i started me 1st period the other day. well my period is so heavy i have to use a tampon an one of those really big pads. well the cramping has gotten alot worse an i have to keep pressure on my stomach to try to help the cramps sometimes it works so time it doesnt. im in alot of pain. my damn contractions werent even this bad. ive used heating pad ive taken meds for it nothing is helping. does anyone have any ideas on what i could do to help. or should i call my doctor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I answered the other day when you posted this ? the 1st time, if you're in that much pain then its definately time to call your dr, NOW
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:37 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• call your doctor, girl!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:42 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• For starters, you should NOT be using a tampon yet - I've been told that after all of my babies, even though I knew not to. My cramps are worse even not pp when I use one. Also, if you haven't called your doctor yet, you need to - I really think it's normal, if you'd just stop using tampons. My first ones were always hellish.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Call your doctor!! I had severe pain and come to find out it was an E.Coli infection in my uterus from having my baby. Don't mess around if you're in that much pain.
    eab001

Answer by eab001 at 10:39 AM on Dec. 16, 2009