Liberal Ideology v Science?

Is this why Al Gore refuses to answer questions? His ideology can't stand up to scientific facts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fooYtalS9Gc

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 8:39 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Isn't that why all the commoner liberals left the PCE section of CM? This section was so full of them not long ago, the Pres. takes a nosedive to 46% as all the facts become more commonplace and they ran like roaches to the corners and back to their groups. No Credibility, and afraid to admit they voted for a fool and got took by a crook named Obama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• LOL Anon. I have noticed that. I do give sweet, and older and a couple others some credit for hanging in there but many are gone.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:48 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

I wouldn't give either too much credit they only post in the political sections so if they stopped they would not have much to do during the day.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• This section was literally, all liberal prior to the election and immediately after until around June. When the fit starting hitting the shan, and they booked! WTF? They were all so ballsy to keep thinking Obama was their boyfriend, now he's not so attractive and the praises have stopped. All those questions" Do you regret your vote"?, I think they regret their vote and simply don't have the guts to show their faces anymore. All the global warming lies, all of Obama'a lies, they are all out in the open now and like many cowards they flew their sinking ship. I think everyone who voted for Obama or contributed to the global warming scams should have a permanent tattoo on their forehead marked "FOOL".
    My invitation
    Those of you liberals who once sang the praises of Obama, where are you? Come out come out, I know you are reading these posts still.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• HI!!! I am still glad I voted for president Obama. :-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• No we left because people are crude & rude. A lot of conservatives folks on here don't know how to discuss & debate properly without being insulting. I don't feel like coming on here & being called names & have many assumptions made of me.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:02 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• "I think everyone who voted for Obama or contributed to the global warming scams should have a permanent tattoo on their forehead marked "FOOL"

This is why i don't bother w/ PC&E much anymore, not many mature debaters here.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:04 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

WOW. NOW you know how we felf when we were being called racists and unamerican when we stated our reservations about Mr, Obama before and right after the election, when many liberals were so high on his campaign speeches. Now that everyone is beginning to see he is just another politician like Mr. Bush, you want to pick up your marbles and go home. Why don't you want to play anymore? You don't like hearing us say "we told you so?"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I know....they do love to call names. "LIBS"....ughhh.I HATE that word"LIBS". Those of us who didn't vote for McCAin and still think Palin is an airhead are called "LIBS". Ha.
    I am mostly in the middle and if the right candidate came along who was Republican I might vote for him. But so far none of them are normal enough. They are too mean-spirited and tight fisted and selfish and inclusive and .....prejudiced. OMG...I dared to use that word. Hehe. I wasn't here to read the posts during the Election days ...it must have been fascinating. @@
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I was not on here around or near the election, so i did not experience any of that. I love "playing" and discussing politics, but i also belong to a debate group that does not insult or act like children. That is where i love to "play" & discuss politics, & i feel it is worth my teim. CM is just a bit too immature at times, & i don't really enjoy it.

Ans it is quite annoying when y'all say "i told you so" because i feel as if i have been told nothing that makes me feel like "you told me so"

It's just a very immature statement.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:41 AM on Dec. 16, 2009