what do you think I should do.? Im so pisst right now!

I have a husband who is such a coward. He can't seem to open up to me and be honest with me. about telling me things I ask him about. He's A friaid of hurting me. My friends told me that much they can tell by his reaction . I want to know what was said between his mother and my father about my son and I. They oviously were complaining about something.And alot of things wetre said there. I asked my dad what was said , But I don't and can't beleave a word he saids to me anymore because I cauught him lying so many times to me for the last two year. (I now its so sad. :( ) And my mother never liked me anyways. So moms tell me what should I do now.? help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• If it 's that important to you I'd get the two who said whatever in the room together and ask them both what got said.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:28 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Was it his mother and your father or your mother and your father? You reference both, so it's unclear who is talking about your son.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 9:23 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Both his mom and my dad.were both doing all the yapping about god knows what?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I'd tell both his mom and your dad that any questions in the future about your own family need to be directed discretely to you to respect your son, their grandson's, feelings.

Put this in an email to them and copy it to your husband.

Get your self in control now in your family with your husband, meaning gossip is his way out if he's involved in it, same for extended family. Honor your kids most, honor yourself next, both always.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• well he needs to cowboy up and start communicating with you for your relationship to work!! and it deont matter if his mom dont like you or whatever its none of her buisness right good luck!!
    nancy155777

Answer by nancy155777 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• have you considered that perhaps the reason he does not feel comftorble communicating with you, is because you have not reacted in a way that would make him fill safe?

My dh had an issue speaking truth to me and eventually it came to my attention that I probalby wouldn't want to open up to me either with the way I usually react. AS I changed the way I reacted to small things, he began trusting me with larger things.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 1:23 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Honestly I wouldnt even worry about it, yes your man may not be telling you to prevent hurt feelings, but is that the worst thing in the world? If they have such a problem i would just cut them out of my life if i were you
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 1:45 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• thank you to all of you. for your advice. They are very helpful. And Im planning to use some of them.
    Anonymous