stalking gone wrong...

i wrote this yesterday about my friend who thinks her neighbor is tracking her. i wrote this on here and a poster wrote catch her in the act. my friend was going out and in her car she didnt know how her neighbor heard her but she got into her car.she was parked(the neighbor)in a way that she could see you but you couldnt see her. my friend left for work but thought .this woman is going to leave and i am going to catch her.so off my friend went.around and down the street only to see the neighbor in essence it looked as if my friend was stalking her in stead of trying to catch her in the act...any advice...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your friend...yeah right! It's just you again being paranoid your neighbor is watching you! If she is, so what!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Smile, say hi & keep on going
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:26 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Why on earth would her neighbor want to track her? This is something my super paranoid sister would do. If someone even glances her way, she thinks they are stalking her. I cannot say how many times my sister has said she has a stalker. People are so paranoid. Tell her to go to the Dr. & get some meds.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:33 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Just what exactly is stalking gone right?

I'm not sure what I can offer in the way of advice. Maybe if you or a friend seriously thinks they are being stalked, they can ask someone in law enforcement what their options are.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 10:50 AM on Dec. 16, 2009