If you watch So You Think You Can Dance....

Who do you want to win tonight? Who do you think is going to win?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 10:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok I relent :) Cant wait to see the show tonight with popcorn in tow :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 10:33 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I'm not sure that I can pick a favorite. The only one I don't like is Ellenore. Don't know why - just don't.

I think if I HAD to pick, I'd say Kathryn is my favorite. There has not been a single dance that she's done that I haven't liked. But really, I like Jakob, Ryan, Russell, and Ashleigh too.

It's an impossible choice.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:18 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Elanore grew on me I didnt like her to much but i do now and Kathryn is good to I miss mollee and Legacy though waaaaa Favorite has to be Russell for sure I hope he wins it I cant wait!!!!!! Jakob is great too!!!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 10:21 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I voted for Jakob because I've been impressed with him the longest. It wouldn't surprise me for Kathryn to win, though. But I don't think I'd have a problem with any of them winning (unlike last year when I did not want Evan to win).
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:22 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Oh, I totally have to disagree about Mollee. I've never been so glad to see anyone go. Something about the way she danced - it ALWAYS looked choppy to me.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:23 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I think Mollee was getting better and better I cant stand Ryan he has not grown blah how did he make it to the finale?I am obssesed with this show I will watch next season to.
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 10:26 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• LOL, I guess we'll just have too disagree.

Couldn't stand Mollee, but think that Ryan has been impressive in all the dances outside his style.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:29 AM on Dec. 16, 2009