This whole santa issuse is out of control.

everyone on here is so silly!!! I'm not a troll,killjoy,grintch ect. just because I don't do the whole santa thing. and it is not becasue I want my kids to know that I bought them the presents just becasue we don't do santa. BUT the funny thing is my kids are 5,3,1 and I do let them watch all the holiday cartoons like frosty the snowman ect. and now they think there is a santa for real. So I let it be they can have their fun. So what. Lets stop argunig over this and be kind to everyone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• I agree, seems like some of the moms just wanna argue bout everything!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Agreed!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I promise, just roll with it until January 1st. Then it'll be over and done with until next year. I swear, it's such a fucking hypocrisy.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:35 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• LOL. I asked the question about feeling guilty for lying and got 84 responses! LOL...It is a big issue much much bigger than it rightfully should be IMO
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:48 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Just have a Merry Christmas no matter how you celebrate it!!! I'm so looking forward to December 26th!! Then I can look forward to all of the other senseless Holidays,lolol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:25 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Santa is such a ripoff LOL imo when you take your children to see santa they tell santa what they want and he promises if they be good he'll bring it...well how the hell does this fuddy duddy know we can afford to deliver as parents??? Like for instance my son asked for a wii but our budget is $70 per kid we have 3 kids...and each wants something different...santa needs to fall off an iceberg or something so then us parents can use the excuse santa had an accident and won't be delivering gifts any longer..LOL J/K just imagining xmas where us parents don't have to spend so much! Merry xmas everyone :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I find it funny in this age of accepting other way of lives, so many woman are put up to the chopping block over this issue. LOL... I dont' think I've seen political or religious debates get so heated ( now, on the other hand if I were to start a thread of CIO, or circumcision, or bf vs ff... well of course the santa issue would be small.)
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• i agree the arguement has to stop. it is so trite!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2009