Dizzy spells, 36 1/2 weeks pregnant

I have been having these dizzy spells recently. This would be the 2nd day it's happening. Im 36 1/2 weeks pregnant, I have Hypertension and protine spill. I dont know if this is something I should be worried about or if I just need to drink more or whatever. Im going to call my OBGYN, but I cant for another hour since I'm working. Im wondering if anyone else had this issue, and what it turned out to be or was it just nothing!

Ad3n_M0mmy01

Asked by Ad3n_M0mmy01 at 10:28 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• might be an iron deficency, that's what was causing mine, started taking an iron supplement on top of my prenatals & they went away. Make sure you're drinking enough water too
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• It could be from the high blood pressure, it could be from dehydration, if it is happening when you stand up it could because you aren't able to breathe as well as you get toward your due date. In any event you should call you OB right away. With high blood pressure it could be serious for you and your baby. Don't wait until you get off work. My friend was having similar problems and had preeclampsia.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 12:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2009