Who gets spoiled on Christmas?

I would say my oldest son and my husband do.

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 10:38 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Holidays

• I used to be, but then we got married and that stopped...
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• My 3 kids do! It's the one time of year when spoiling is okay!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:41 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• My baby. Hes the first great grandson of 2 sets of grandparents, and he is the first grandson of 3 sets of grandparents(my parents are divorced) We wasnt going to get him anything other than a bike because of how much stuff he is going to get. Last night hubby came home with a 3 foot fire engine, a huge polar express train set, and a couple of other things. So yea he is spoiled.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Not me thats for sure! My kids do and Im fine with that.
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 10:43 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• aw acollins09
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:45 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I am! I have learned not to make a Christmas list, because my hubby will buy everything on it. That was always to much.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:52 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• My kids for sure!!
    But I come in a close second this year, I got a new home, a Coach purse, I am pretty sure hubby got me something from Tiffany's!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:54 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• My mom still tries to do for me...but i feel forgotten lol...I like to spoil others, but it would be nice to get some of that love back!?
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• This year all of us got pretty spoiled, my hubby got a new gun, and a Power of the Praying Husband book, and some clothes. The gun is all he wanted though. My mom got him a Blu Ray player, and my grandpa got him a gun safe. I got a new bible and a new bible cover, a Guess purse, a laptop, a new TV to hang over the fire place, a crock pot, a coffee pot... and those are just the things I KNOW about...lol. My kids... wow... I dont even remember all we got them, but Im on the hunt for a Wii for my DD... then im done with her.... We are doing better financially this christmas, so we are over compensating for the past sucky christmases where hubby and I didnt buy for eachother at all....
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• My son does by far. He is an only child, my sister has no kids and its her only nephew so she goes nuts on him, hes also an only grandchild on both sides. Everyone has so much fun buying toys, clothes and prizes for him that it really gets out of hand. It takes him all day to open presents and the rest of us open ours in about thirty seconds. lol.
    Anonymous