Wii Fit? Yes or No!

Thinking about getting a wii fit for christmas and wanted to know if they were worth the money? I have a gym membership but it's hard to always find time to go with working full time, and the kids. So is it a good workout? Is it worth it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i love mine.. i use it atleast 3 times a week.....
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• It's alright if you're a beginner! and there are other games you can buy to make it more intense....i like it for the kids....but now that i've been into fitness in a much bigger way, i just don't use it at all.....except once in a blue moon, my hubby and i play a rip-roaring game of mario LOL
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I love mine but due to all of my lil ones activities I do not get much time to get on it... I get such a workout when I do use it! I love the freestep and boxing! The balance games are a bit hard to figure out at first if you are a beginner ( like I was) but well worth the money I put into it!
    DaNiMaRiEsMiTh

Answer by DaNiMaRiEsMiTh at 11:32 AM on Dec. 16, 2009