what would you do if?

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but for the past few years my bf has asked me what I would like for Christmas and every year I have given him a few ideas. The items aren't overly expensive (not jewelry) and are things I would really like but wouldn't typically buy for myself because they aren't necessities. I have listed the same things each year, but he's never gotten them for me. I was wondering if I should just go ahead and buy them for myself and stop giving him gift ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Holidays

• I think that is a good plan!

You could ask him to take you out to eat at a special place for your Christmas gift. That's something I would like.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:54 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• What does he give you?
    Just ask him do you want a list of thing I really want , because every year I have done that or just things.

gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:56 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• He's gotten me decent gifts, but they're usually things that would be much lower on my priority list.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I think there is nothing more rude than asking someone what they want. It puts them on the spot and makes them feel weird and no doubt the people who ask you never get you what you wanted anyway. I don't get why people even ask. I would go ahead and buy myself the things I wanted.
    Anonymous