What should we get my SS12 for Christmas?

My BF and I are having a hard time thinking of things to get SS12 for Christmas. When we asked him what he would like he only lists unreasonable items such as a cell phone, motorcycle, or M rated video games. When we told him they had to be less expensive items and items within reason he got angry, stormed out of the room and said he didn't want anything. I am tempted not to get him anything, but the families are asking what to get for him and I'm afraid they're just going to be wasting their money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Holidays

• How ungrateful. I would not buy him the things he asked for especially since they aren't affordable. Instead I might pick him up a couple of video games with the correct age group on them. Since he refused to ask for what he wanted that was reasonable get him things that he needs like hat/gloves, sweater or jeans. He won't pull that again next year!
    Anonymous

• I know this can be tough.Remembering he is just 10 is a good place to start.I know it's not easy to find a cheap gift for a ten yr old girl and my son is 7 so not having to quite worry about that yet.Umm unfortunatlly all that comes to mind is video games for whatever he plays his on.I jst bought my 10 year old d. one & my 7 yr old son one to.He got The knew mario and " sonic " olympic games. The other is the Harry potter, that seems to be a big one this year still.Does he do art anything? Umm what about lego's or clay or playdo? Umm does he like to play outdoors? scooters, skate boards, stuff to go with them? Good luck, I'm sure if you and the hubby put your heads together you'll come up with a bunch. Happy Holidays!
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 12:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2009