Meat Loaf

I need an easy recipe

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pound of ground beef, dry onion soup mix, any other spices like garlic or basil that you like. One egg and mix it together.
    I sometimes put a bit of dry oatmeal into mine too.

Once mixed I put it into a tin foil lined pan, cover it with tin foil and place it in the oven on 350 degrees for an hour. About the last 15mins or so I take the tin foil off the top so it can get a nice brown crust.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Ground turkey, diced onions, diced red bell peppers, diced carrots, spinach, garlic, 2 egg whites, basil, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper, oatmeal and tomatoes I puree into a sauce.

I saute the veggies until tender then mix all the ingredients together saving some tomato sauce for the top. I put in a loaf pan and bake at 350 until done. I add some seasonings to the left over tomato sauce and spread that on top the last 15 minutes of baking.

Not greasy and very healthy. I serve with steamed or oven roasted veggies, asparagus and a nice spinach salad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I don't know if your worried about callories.If so sorry for this.I love meatloaf made with chedder cheese put into the middle of it,AWSOME!!All you have to do is get some good hamburg , maybe some ground turkey add an egg and some ketch-up and bread crumbs, then anything else YOU would like to have in it,onions or mushrooms or extra garlick( go easy on that) and mix it all together.WALLA.Easy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Dec. 16, 2009