How often do you have sex?

What is your relationship status? Married/single/steadily dating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ugh. I answered this question yesterday with what I thought was a good answer, but then people were answering with like 4x a day and I no longer felt so good about my answer.

I have sex between 5-7 times a week, on average. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:08 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Every other day and I'm married!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Oh, and I'm married.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:09 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• married and on average about 5-7 times a week. which is enough for me!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Married and about once or twice a month.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Hubba, hubba', not much sex action in my home.Honestly I'll give my hubby a drop to my knees to make & keep him happy& in my arms and out of the arms of another.Thats putting it politley.I'm just not into it in the present momment.Do I miss it, yup sometimes, but I'm sooo buissy with ALL of my little critters that it's hard to get to thinking along those thoughts.I'm usually thinking , " where is the binky, or is it already time to pick up my pre-schooled daughter And is it a practice day at school for my 10 year old that I would have to pick her up @ 4:45! Oh that means I'm cooking a simpler meal tonight. Baths, teeth, jammies, get things ready to wake-up and do it all again tomarro.Sometimes I guess I feel like an ant, maybe.'..I know that where we are in the present is NOT where we will be 4 years from now. So I really try to embrace all I am today, so if that meens not having sex to much, o.k. I've never been a sex fene so
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I try for every day (married) but with young kids and working all day its hard to WANT to have sex let alone have the energy to make it happen. I could not imagine 4 or 5 times a day, do these people work or have kids? Seems fishy to me. I think sex every day is sometimes asking to much but with everything you have to work to make it happen. And to keep a marriage healthy you have to have sex in it somewhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Married.
    And about everyday for 2-3 weeks twice a year.
    such is the life of a military wife.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:20 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• married. and right now about once a month. i'm really not into it being 9 months preggo :/ he has to wait until the baby is out. And even then we usualyl only go about 2-3 times a week
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 11:29 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• once every other week lol...i'm too tired from work and the kids so my head usually hits the pillow and I'm out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Dec. 16, 2009