Negative test but pregnant?

hi everyone,
my period is late with 11 days now and i have pregnancy symptoms : sore nipples, nausea, headaches, back pains , tummy pains etc
My period was never late before + last month me and my husband tried for a baby on my fertile days.
I took 2 pregnancy tests and they were both negative.
Are the tests wrong and i can be pregnant still..or it's just my imagination that i have those symptoms?

sylt87

Asked by sylt87 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes they could be wrong...but if you think you are pregnant go to your doctor and ask for a blood pregnancy test..tell the doctor that ur HPT has been coming up neg. and you want to be sure if it true
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:24 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• and also if you want a baby so bad...your body could be playing tricks on you or you could be just getting sick...still go to the doctor to be sure, better safe then sorry
    Lovin_mybaby5

• They could be wrong, or you could have an eptopic pregnancy or a whole bunch of other things, I would go to the doctor, ASAP and see, no your not crazy-LOL, hope it works out for you!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:35 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• It is possible! A friend of mine never did get a positive home test and her son is 4!! Good luck!!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:57 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• ty guys..ur answers are much appreciated
    sylt87

Answer by sylt87 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I once went 12 days late, all my tests were Negative so i had to get a blood test & it too was negative. i ended up starting AF.... Im deff NOT saying your not prego but you could just be stressed and not even realize it! But there are false negatives allllll the time!!
    Anonymous

• well I was 2 weeks late one time I had all the same symptoms as you.... I took pregnancy test after test and they all said no.... I then went to the doctor and got a pelvic done and it was still no... I was very disappointed... I hope this isn't the case for you though... Good Luck
    mrs.hughes09

Answer by mrs.hughes09 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2009