i have a 5 month old baby and i just found out that i am pregnant... what should i do????

daniellamarie84

Asked by daniellamarie84 at 11:24 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• First thing you do is make an appointment to see doctor to start pre natal care. Eat right, get enough rest and take care of the child you have now.....good luck. From a mother to 7 children.
    slvrspoon98

Answer by slvrspoon98 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• what do you mean what should you do?!
    you mean abort it?!
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Do what you WANT to do. Does your husband know of the circumstances? What does he think?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Pray and be thankful!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• If it were me............I would be in some serious conversations with God, lol. I would make sure to take extra care of myself during this pregnancy and I would be on BC soon after delivery and I would probably make sure hubby used condoms to, lol.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 11:26 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• If she wants to abort, that is HER business, & she has the right to if that is what she wants. Not everyone believes it's an evil thing to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I believe that if you did what it takes to get a baby with the knowledge that if you dont take some kinda of bc that you can get pregnant, then you should have it..It will be hard but the baby didnt ask to be made....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Are you married? Do you want another child? What do you want to do? I think whatever choice you and the baby's father choose, is the right one for your circumstance, if I had more info, I would be able to offer better advice, good luck in whatever you decide!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:29 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I'm sorry, I just had a scare that I was prego. I am happy I am not. It will be hard, but things happen for a reason. Good luck!
    Juicy_Mom_of_2

Answer by Juicy_Mom_of_2 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• i hate people like this, honestly. Your smart enough to realize how NOT to ahve a baby. Which means you did nothing to prevent it. So it's what YOU have to deal with now. Don't play the victim card. Your an adult, you know that when a penis enters into a vagina, that a baby can come from it. If you didn't want another one, you should have taken more preventative measures. ugh! In any case, i hope that both your babies get equal and adequate amounts of love.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Dec. 16, 2009