Does changing Gitmo's Address change terrorists motives?

http://biggovernment.com/2009/12/15/changing-gitmos-address-doesnt-change-terrorists-motives/?utm_source=co2hog&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=co2hog

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No, if it is to be here in Illinois (spell) it could be easier target for U.S. to get attacked again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Nope. We already have dead FBI agents because of terrorists in American jails.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:41 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• According to the answers I got to a question yesterday simply closing GITMO will make it all better. It doens't matter if they move them, in fact they should move them...because world opinion says GITMO is a bad thing....it is a used as propoganda by the terrorists........move 'em and all will be good!

What a crock o'crap! I would move them, right through a military trial and then to the gallows. The people we have released have only taken up arms against us again.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:44 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• They are suspected terrorists
    Anonymous

• I already answered with VERY WELL RESPECTED MILITARY men who agree with this so I am going to leave ot at that. They know more than I and YOU what is best

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

•  I already answered with VERY WELL RESPECTED MILITARY men who agree with this so I am going to leave ot at that. They know more than I and YOU what is best

So, you have no opinion of YOUR own.  Gotcha.

Anonymous

• I would answer the question...but i'm beginning to learn that no matter what a muslim says... WE ARE AMERCIAN HATING TERORISTS... even if we say we are american muslims who love america. LOL go figure.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 1:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Then you, Aasiyah should be angry about it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• they need to be given fair trials or released... remember... human liberties. anyone know who the rosenburgs were?? (cold war suspected terrorists that were hung publicly and then found to be innocent.)
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Carpy what's the point of getting angry? anger doesn't do anything.. im in my house.. living my life.. i don't bother anyone.. online attacks don't really mean much.. just a bunch of hateful people claiming others are hateful. LOL.. i don't get involved in being hateful or angry... when you are angry you do things that are not good..and when you are hateful.. you can't see past yourself.. i love doing good things.. and can see past others... and I praise and Thank Allah for that.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 2:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2009