is this good?

Ok so i am still pregnant but my midwife told me to break out my pump and try some nip stim to induce labor. Well i got an oz between both breasts. I am wondering if this means i will have a good supply when my baby gets here? I am small chested so i worry about not having enough for my baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• It doesn't matter your breast size, you make what your baby needs.
    Juicy_Mom_of_2

Answer by Juicy_Mom_of_2 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• The size of your breast do not have anything to do with the amount you will produce.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• When I first had my daughter I didnt even get an oz1 but by the end of the first month I was breast feeding and pumping almost 10 oz'z a day! and when I was pregnant I had a 32 A cup size...cup size has nothing to do with it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• still breastfeeding to this day...
    Lovin_mybaby5

• if your still preg. its not milk you are pumping out its colostrum. your milk doesn't come in till after you give birth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Dec. 16, 2009