blood clot on my uterus please need answers

ok im 9 weeks pregnant and i have a blood clot on my uterus that they said is getting smaller..... i have been bleeding on and off the whole 9 weeks ( i did bleed with my other 2 kids too) but it just scares me when i wake yp and im bleeding like a period and its bright red the checked me and the baby yesterday and we ae both doing great has anyone went thought this and what was the out come thank you

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There is a fantastic group for SCH's (Sub-Chroinic Hematomas) Which is essentially, blot clots in the uterus. They are a wealth of knowledge, comfort, and understanding over there. Good luck to you.
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 7:50 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• hey thank you how do i find the group i tryed and it kept saying that it could not be found thank you very much
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:55 AM on Dec. 17, 2009