STRESS...

I stress out too much. Over any little thing, the time, the temperature, etc. Because of it Im not really happy, I feel as though my days are waisted, and the stress of it all shows up on my face! acne.. witch dosn't help..
Are there any ways that you know of that help treat/prevent stress? What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Health

• Learn how to meditate. There are websites, books, and cd's that can help you. Practice meditation every day.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I agree with Gailll. Meditation helps. Also, get you off your mind. It seems you are focusing on you, you, you! I was told that years ago. Go help someone less of than you, go visit the hospital and volunteer. Do you exercise? It doesn't have to be something strenous but a 20-30 minute walk that raises your heart rate. It really helps. Have you gone to the doctor to get yourself checked out? It might be something in your body. Then last but not least, sit down, get out a sheet of paper and write down 10 things you are grateful for. Do it everyday. Then see how you feel.

usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 12:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2009