does anyone know the income cut off limit for medicaid (medical card)?

how much is it a yr that is the cut off limit for medical card?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Each state has it's own limits. You can go to google and try to find out the info for your state. Some state's info is easier to find than others. I had to move from Indiana to Arizona because of differences in Medicaid guidelines.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I live in Kentucky and i tried google but all i have been finding is stuff about monthly i need to know the year cut off limit.
    Anonymous

• Call your local/county DHS, or whereever you'd have to go to apply for it. Every state is different, and in some states it even differs a bit from county to county.
    Anonymous

• In mississippi, for a family of 4 the income limit is $632/month.... aint that some crap, if you make less than $632 a month, you shouldnt be getting free health care, you should be getting a kick in the butt to get a freaking job! my dh brings in 1500/month... we arent rolling in money, so we cant afford insurance for ME. My kids and Dh has free through his work...and he pays out the butt in taxes, atleast $200 a check...and that is just federal taxes...
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2009