fam probs

im stuck in a situation with my parents.they rent my house and r always late on the payment lyk supa late!!!!i have done this back and forth game with them for a yr now.i have decided to sell our house and have to ask them to leave.now i look lyk the bad guy cuz i kicked my parents out!!!!!but i dont feel bad.is that a bad thing????
the late payments r effecting my credit and we r have n trouble finding an apt cuz of it and other non payed bills that my fam has f***d me on.i try to help but i cant any more i have my fam to think of too!!!!!was i wrong????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• It's never good to enable anyone. They existed just fine before you were born and they will be fine when they have to find their own home.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• It is not a good time to sell a house. We recently bought a house for $70K and the asking price was $130K.

You are responsible for the house payment. If you knew they might be late then you should have made sure you had enough money to make a payment or two yourselves if they didn't pay.

There are plenty of apartments in the world and not all apartments check credit. If you are wanting to find a place to rent you will be able to find somewhere.

If you kick your parents out of the house how will you make the payments until the house sells?

I can't tell if you are 'the bad guy' or not. I don't know why you had a house you had to rent. I don't know why you rented it to your parents. I don't know how you are making them move. I don't know if you were really doing something good for them or if them living in the house was something that was good for you.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2009