My baby is shaking all the time in my womb. Why?

It's not light shaking...it's to the point where a can't sleep or sit for long periods at a time. This is my third pregnancy and until now everything has been the same. My baby kicks and turns but it scars me when she shakes uncontrolably! I am 29 weeks pregnant and I feel like i'm out of breath already.

mother.of2

Asked by mother.of2 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hiccups???
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 12:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• My third baby did the same thing. I was afraid she was having a seizure inside of me! It was frightening. Anyway, I talked to my doctor about it, and while she said seizures might be possible, it was most likely nothing. She has had several women describe their baby's movements that way. And since having my daughter I have run into several women who experienced the same thing. Mention it to your doctor, but there is probably no reason to be concerned.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 1:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Call your obstetrician and see what he/she tells you to do. Take care.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like hiccups, but if you're concerned, you should call your doctor to be safe!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:40 AM on Dec. 17, 2009