Slight changes in my daughter over the past few weeks...what could they mean?

Increase of her head hurting especially her forehead....not eating or sleeping very well...slight behavior changes...loses temper easily. Today she came to me and said that her forehead hurt and she nearly fell. She has lost her balance. Then she was standing in front of me talking to me and lost her balance again. Luckily I broke her fall both times. She is 3 yrs old. I am ready to take her to the doctors. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Health

• Has she hit her head lately?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• She may have an ear infection that cause her to lose her balance. This happened to me. Take her to the pediatrician.

The cold weather also cause headaches, etc.
    Anonymous

• No, she has not hit her head.
    Anonymous

• I agree with Anon, it could definately be an ear infection. If she hasn't hit her head then it's not a concussion.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Ear infection or migraines seem likely culprits... Take her to the doc, for sure.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 1:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2009