how many abortions are "too many"

after how many does it become unacceptable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Like before a person's uterus is damaged?
    Anonymous

• one
    Anonymous

• I am pro-choice and I feel that 1 is too many. IMO, there is absolutely no excuse for 2 (or more) ever...unless by some horrible stroke of luck a young girl was raped twice and got pregnant both times. Abortion should be a very very last resort in only horrific situations.
    Anonymous

• ONE
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• One. If you had one to begin with why would you make the same mistake and end up having another one?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Hmmm... well, I don't think that any should be "acceptable"... I'd imagine it's rather traumatic and sad for a mother to have to do that, plus the recovery time and the risks to the procedure. I understand when a woman's birth control method fails and she gets one, but after that I would probably expect her to be more careful, use multiple forms of birth control, or even abstain, just because she can't possibly WANT to continue to do that. It's expensive and sad.

In the end it's the woman's choice, and only she can decide how many are unacceptable to her. I had one to save my life (ectopic pregnancy) and that was enough for me.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• A woman shouldn't have to have any abortions. There are plenty of birth control options. However none are 100%.

From what I could find there is not a medical limit on the number of abortions a woman can have.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• one.like anon said unless you got rape . if you get pregnat more then twice then your a total dumbass!! my firied had 3 and now she cnat have kids. is her all damm fault!!
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 1:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• One
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 1:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• ONE
    psychmama

Answer by psychmama at 1:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2009