What are some good, easy Nintendo DS games for a 4yr old girl?

I got my daughter a DS for Christmas but haven't bought any games yet. I've looked at some online, but you dont really know the difficulty of them until you actually play them. She LOVES Spongebob and I've found about 5 different games that are Spongebob but I dont know if they would be too hard. I had a guy at work say that the games where you take care of animals would probably be on her level, like the Nintendogs bc his kids have those. I found some Dora games too and I would assume they would be easy for her. You guys have any suggestions?

misspriss_1987

Asked by misspriss_1987 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My daughter loves the my little pet shop games, she also loved the disney princess game although she didn't play it much after she beat it.
    Anonymous

• SpongeBob would be too hard for hard! My son is 6 and struggles with those. Try any of the Dogs or Cats games. Basically all she does is take care of the virtual pet. Littlest Pet Shop is good.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• i bought my child the little pet shop game, a dress up game and horse game this year she is 4. She has emma and the farm (you take care of farm animals play games like catching the falling eggs) my baby girl sometimes she gets mad b/c the baby will not calm down you have to sing and rub her) diego and dora simple games, cooking mama and pony paridise. i have all the marios for it she loves playing the mini games on there there are a lot of diff games on it for her card matching some where you have to find mario in a group of people, just fun different stuff....she is going to love the DS i am not sure about the spongbob games
    Anonymous