WONDERFUL speech from Copenhagen. It made my day !!

video clip of the speech, from start to finish (nothing "out of context")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x85dUsafjQk

What do you bet he will be censured - even by his fellow Brits, villified and discounted? Will we be seeing a flood of reports about this man - criticisms, attacks on his personal past or on private weaknesses?

I know that ANY attacks on him originating after Dec. 6th will be highly suspicious, and very likely fabricated.

Because he is a heretic who dared to speak in the very hallowed halls of the "Vatican" - the Copenhagen climate elite.

waldorfmom

Asked by waldorfmom at 1:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Howid he even make it in the door?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• clapping

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• It must be very lonely in your sad little worlds...
    Anonymous

• "anti-human" I think was the best descriptive words in the whole thing.

I cite corn-to-fuel that was designed to "save the planet" and help ease gas prices that led to lots of humans starving and going hungry because it caused the prices of grain to sky rocket.

We can be kind to our environment without having to go to such asinine anti-human lengths.
    Anonymous

• Amen! Thank God there are still people listening and acting! This whole bs is Anti--human think of all those babies and children dying of malaria!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• My mil is one of the crazy lefties that is anti human. She was furious over this.lol She thinks people who have more than one child should be put in jail. Thinking about the Duggars makes her head nearly explode.lol I can't wait to tell her I am pregnant with triplets.lol The look on her face will be priceless. When we had our second she tried to pay for an abortion. Mind you this woman already had her 4 kids and raised them.lol She also lives in a 6000 sqft home alone and it is not energy efficient. She also drives an SUV and a large truck. I think so many are crazy and have no clue what they are talking about. lol My mil is very typical of those on the left who are a one issue with the climate. They want others to do what they won't do. Good for this guy calling this religious movement what it really is.lol
    Anonymous

Abortions, abuse and neglect too.
    Anonymous

• I say bravo for him for speaking up on how he sees this..I happen to agree with him in ways...to listen to some others and how they act as if we humans are just terrible,rotten,and awful we are destroying the earth they say it all sounds like earth worship..the earth has more value then us humans..and now if you believe in God it is written within the Bible that we humans were created in His image and above all else...His greatest creation

For alot the global warming mess is a religion..and I have to wonder if THIS will be that one world religion created that the Bible speaks of
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• "I cite corn-to-fuel that was designed to "save the planet" and help ease gas prices that led to lots of humans starving and going hungry because it caused the prices of grain to sky rocket."

Yes, I agree. This man is courageous and speaks the truth on this subject.
    Many people have had their good intentions hijacked here for use by the global elite for their own profit and power.

We should all do our best to care for our Earth, but not for the reasons that have been provided to us, and not in the narrow way that has been defined for us. We need to take a good long critical look at those who are benefiting from the "solution" they created for the "problem" they provided.
    diospira

Answer by diospira at 3:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Thank you, ladies !
    It would be difficult if I were compelled to select only one for a "Best Answer" !!

Would it not be fantastic if his 2-minute comment were to get played on every radio & TV station for a couple of days ?! ...
    Ah, well. Hopefully it will get a lot of play in the not-progressive media sources.

I will be very interested to see the British media responses, and those here in America, too. ... if they are silent about it, that will be significant (because if they attack him, they'll be drawing attention to his words).
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 4:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2009