Would you please help me out?

I just found out that I am pregnant with baby number 3 and I am so nauseated all day I get heartburn really bad and I can't really stomach eating much of anything. I am trying to eat small portions every couple hours like crackers cereal or a banana just so the baby gets something. I take a prenatal vitamin before bed but it keeps me up with heartburn. I haven't been throwing up thank God just the nausea and heartburn. Could you please give me some tips on what helped you or what you can take or eat to help with morning sickness (all day long sickness)? Thanks in advance!

ilovemyboys21

Asked by ilovemyboys21 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Okay, this is going to sound weird...but chocolate pudding did the trick for my morning sickness. It was cool on my stomach and calmed it everytime. My morning sickness was pretty rough there for a while too. It would wake me up in the middle of the night. I had pudding cups all over my house! Good luck to you! Remember, this too shall pass! Congrats on the baby by the way!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 1:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• wow that sounds like a tasty remedy...lol anything that helps doesn't sound weird to me right about now (o: I will have to ask my hubby to pick some up on his way home from work. Thanks for the congrats and help.
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 1:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I was sick the entire 9 months with my 4th child. Nausea, heartburn, and throwing up. Talk to you drs, there are medications you can try.
    The pudding suggestion is a good one too. Anything cold was easier on my stomach - I ate a ton of salads, jello, yogurt, etc

Answer by missanc at 2:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Tums (heartburn), ginger tea, gingerale (with real ginger), peppermint tea for nausea. I found eating high protein meals helped with my nausea.
    Anonymous

• I don't have any advice, it's been 12 years since I had to deal with that particular issue. I just wanted to say a hearty congratulations!!!!
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• i was sick for 8 months while pregnant. i didn't have heartburn but i had the all day sickness and horrible migraines. water and saltine crackers helped. if the prenatal vitamins are giving you heartburn ask your doctor to prescribe a different kind or try taking them at a different time of day. good luck.
    Anonymous

• don't really have any issues with nausea but my heartburn and acid reflux are so bad that I am prescribed zantac. tums doesn't do a thing for me anymore. something worth trying if you can't get relief from the tums and such.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• try snacking on cashews.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• thanks teamquinn for the congrats (o: and thanks to everybody else for your help I will be trying as many remedies as you guys suggest until one works
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 4:00 AM on Dec. 17, 2009