anyone else get scammed by the Acai Berry diet pills being sold online?

LisaPartyof5

Asked by LisaPartyof5 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• The only sure-fire way to lose weight is to decrease calories and increase exersize. Don't waste money on weight loss products.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 1:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• there's alot of scams online...in fact my husband got scammed on craigslist.

i get emails for viagra pills and penis enlargements, i dont do my shopping online though, i do research but not shopping
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• My mom did, still never got her money back, she ended up just cutting up her debit card and getting another one, depending on who you bank with they may get your money back for you!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I have heard of lots of people having trouble with their credit card being charged months after they cancelled.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:54 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• don't buy diet pills. you wont have that issue. A proper diet and exercise is the key to losing weight. Lots of fruits and veggies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Dec. 18, 2009