How do you cut your boneless skinless chicken breasts?

I am SO picky about it. I can't stand all the fat and lately the chicken I have been getting has a ton a VEINS in it. It grosses me out and I have to cut every little bit of it away, haha. I wish hubby would just cut it for me :( He does not cook. Or do dishes *sigh*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hat raw meat! The slime of it, the blood, the veins, the fat! Eww, but I love to eat it! I seriously cut the whole side of it off and toss it! I only use the good white meat and I cut it in cubes or chunks.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• cut it while they are semi-frozen,it goes alot easier
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• TMJ said it right. Cut them semi frozen. They cut up nice & neat & it's so much less gross than raw/ thawed meat & it's so much easier to cut. Give it a try, you'll be cutting 1/2 frozen chicken from here on out.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• yup, partially thawed is the way to cut it without problems

Answer by admckenzie at 1:48 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Keep your knife sharp! To many women use the same knife for years on end and never bother sharpening them and then wonder about why it's so hard to cut meat. If your knife is sharp it won't matter much if it's unthawed or half frozen. I'm also one of the ones who have no problem what so ever cutting up meat. In fact we're getting ready to butcher meat some time before Christmas.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 4:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I cut mine up using a big pair of scissors. The fat and stuff doesn't bother me.
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 8:55 AM on Dec. 17, 2009