What kind of shoes do you wear most often?

I wear timberlands (boots) most often.

jalex

Asked by jalex at 1:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• either my Keens sneakers or my New balance sneakers. I'm spoiled at my office, we're encouraged to dress casual & I totally take advantage of that.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Nikes for everyday, this time of year leather boots for evenings out with my dh

Answer by missanc at 1:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• My timberlands hurt my feet on long walks and I have to take long walks for my health. Normally I'd like to be fashionable or wear heels to look hot but the question was what kind do I wear most often....New Balance.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Flats. I don't care for sneakers unless I'm in a some cute fitness gear because to me they just make me look frumpy. I like flats because they can slightly dress up an everyday outfit but I can stay comfortable.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:50 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• flip flops, in summer.

Tennis shoes in winter

Anonymous

• gray uggs ... all day everyday
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Depends. I wear a pair of Nike Shox for going to the grocery store and crap. Otherwise, I have both a pair of brown and black flats that I wear. They dress up an ordinary outfit just enough.

Unless its summer, then it's flip flops all the time
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Summer - Flip Flops
    Winter - Dress shoes or my Uggs during the week and my cowboy boots on the weekend.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• at work i like to wear flats (i teach and walk a lot!) i love aerosols! at home i wear slippers, in the summer flip flops or sandals or barefoot, my feet have to breathe.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I wear TheraShoes from KMart or Sears. They tone your muscles and protect your feet. They go on sale for less than $20 and are similar to the ones that are over $100 that claim to exercise your legs and butt.

I have ones in blue and pink. I have plantar fasciitis and my doctor thinks they are great shoes at a great price compared to the $300 plantar fasciitis shoes. I see on the website new ones are coming to KMart in Jan. Good. My are starting to look a little old.

http://www.therashoe.com/
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2009