Did you get pregnant on Camilla or while taking another birthcontrol pill?

Did you take it consistantly and at approximately the same time everyday? How far along were you before you realized it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was on BC all three times I conceived and took it like I was supposed to the pills with the first two and the depo shot with the third. I as another posted said had to take antibiotics because I am also very prone to sinus infections. Wasn't until I was already pregnant with the third child that I finally accused them of slipping me fertility drugs instead that they told me that the antibiotics can make you more fertile then even with the pills if you take them while using BC. She also told me that doctors assume we all knows this already.
    Anonymous

• yes, I concived with thenuva ring, lutera, and allysse (SP? on all three of those), nuva ring there was really no way to screw that up, and the pills I would take the same time everynight cuz they gave me migranes but as long as I took them 8.30 every night then I would just get a dull throb of a headach, but if I missed I'd end up with a horrible killer migrane that would last about 3 days.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 2:20 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Yes, I took my b.c. pill religiously. Due to chronic sinus infections I took an antibiotic. I did not know at the time that it would cancel out my b.c. pill. I am just glad that if it had to happen that it happened with my Husband and not an ex.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2009