Can I make 3 cakes from an amish friendship bread recipe and give 1 away?

I'm on day 10 and need to bake 1, but can't I make 2 more now or do I have to I have to start the whole process on the 2 I want to make in different flavors?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I have some stuff saved on allrecipes.com (in my recipe box) but I can't get on the site right now. Go there, search "amish friendship bread", and you'll get a ton of help - read the comments under the recipes for the starters too, there's a lot of help in the comments! Sorry this is the best I can help right now, I know there's a way to use all the stuff and not make more starters but I have it all saved there - and it's been a few years since I've made any myself!
    Anonymous

• Well, I'v answered my own question. I tried making all but 1 starter, in a variety of flavors and they all turned out just great. By just changing the pudding flavor and adding extras like raisins, nuts & applesauce. Although I now have 6 med and 4 lg loaves! Happy Holidays All Around!!
    Anonymous

• yup, Thats what I do. I add oat meal and use whole grain flour too. sometimes flax seed. all are yummy. thats my mission today.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2009