has anyone found that when your child was teething that they spit up more frequently?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have had a few people tell me this about their children. It kind of makes sense because there is more mucus and saliva while teething and they could just be gagging on that and throwing up. They said their kids would just be playing and puke and they often didn't even realize it at first.
    cletus

Answer by cletus at 8:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• yup. Its normal. My first daughter would spit up/vomit get a diaper rash (from the acid in the drool)
    allisonsmommy

Answer by allisonsmommy at 10:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I know my son did. He had also NEVER had a diaper rash until now when he is teething. His doctor said that when they are this little that anything (but especially teething) will through their whole digestive tract off. Good luck and it will get better.
    colorsofgrey

Answer by colorsofgrey at 6:24 PM on Jul. 31, 2008