I want to work from home?

I have looked into many companies mlm and non mlm I dont have the money to buy products every month even if I am using them already I am only a family of two so we dont go through that many products every single month. I don't want to try and sell things to people and i dont want to be on the phone all the time either. I have tried all the survey sites that would require me to sit at my computer 24/7 to make any money! Selling is not my thing as the economy is bad enough for everyone right now! PLEASE I NEED HELP! how do others make money online without having to pay for childcare or talk on the phone or sit at computer doing surveys that don't pay well anything would be helpful!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a home business with AMERIPLAN. There is NO cold calling, telemarketing, parties or products to buy or sell. We are paid Daily, Weekly, and Monthly, reieve Benefits and awesome Training.

Our company is associated with top Fortune 500 companies like; WalMart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Lens Crafters, Pearl Vision, Sears, etc... That was a big thing for me seeing that they were associated with other big companies.

It's not hard work either, just consistent. You are marketing the plans we offer and/or the opportunity to work from home and people request info from you!! We have step by step guides to help you and TONS of materials you can use :-)

Here is a good overview call you can listen to if you'd like 951-262-1118 and my direct line 678-823-0523

Good Luck girl!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 3:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 3:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Here is my website that talks about what I do. It is a place to start while you are looking for that "right" WAH Job or WAH Business. Click Here!

Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for! Don't get discouraged; the "right" one is out there!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2009